As per suggestion of the lovely Ash at For The Love of Books, today’s post is 30 books that I have on my never ending TBR.
I have literally picked them at random. I’m not gonna lie here, I do have a pretty big TBR that just keeps growing. Who doesn’t right?
I have resigned myself that the way I’m going to leave this world is by an avalanche of books. It’s gonna happen one day, just hope that is later rather than soon.
Here we go… 30 books on my TBR.
- A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood – 2018
- Emma In The Night by Wendy Walker – 2017
- Charisma by Jeanne Ryan – 2015
- The Wonder of Us by Kim Culbertson – 2017
- The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo – 2017
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman – 2016
- A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sarah Barnard – 2017
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake – 2016
- Margot & Me by Juno Dawson – 2017
- Monday’s Not Coming by Tiffany D. Jackson – 2018
- The Electrical Venus by Julie Mayhew – 2018
- The State of Grace by Rachael Lucas – 2017
- Satellite by Nick Lake – 2017
- My Heart Goes Bang by Keris Stainton – 2018
- Wunderkids by Jacqueline Silvester – 2017
- Release by Patrick Ness – 2017
- The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer – 2016
- The Summer of Impossible Things by Rowan Coleman – 2017
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas – 2017
- Ascension by Victor Dixen – 2018
- Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham – 2017
- You Only Live Once by Jess Vallance – 2018
- The Summer of Us by Cecilia Vinesse – 2018
- The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman – 2015
- The Extinction Trials by S.M. Wilson – 2018
- Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli – 2018
- The Story of Our Lives by Helen Warner – 2018
- Killer T by Robert Muchamore – 2018
- A Gorda (The Fat Woman) by Isabela Figueiredo – 2016
- O Fim da Inocência (The End of Innocence) by Francisco Salgueiro – 2010
There is a good mix of books on that TBR. They are all books that I currently own a physical copy or ARC by the way. I’m hoping to come around to read them soon.
Have you read any of the books on the list? Any favourites? Any that I should totally put on the top of my TBR? Let me know in the comments.
Birthday Countdown: 6 DAYS TO GO!